Saturday 16 July 2016

Book Review - The Elite By Kiera Cass

The Elite by Kiera Cass
(Sequel to The Selection)

Publisher: Harper Teen

Release Date: 23 April 2013

Pages: 336

Summary: In America Singer's world, a bride is chosen for the prince through an elaborate televised competition called The Selection. In The Elite, America is one of only six girls left in the running. But is it Prince Maxon and life as the queen that she wants? Or is it Aspen, her first love?

My Thoughts: The Elite was just as good as The Selection! I love the relationship between America and Maxon. The love triangle between the three is done so well and I loved reading it.

The plot kept me on my toes throughout the book and I love America even more now than I did before! The relationship between all the girls is written so well too and there is nothing I don't love about this book.

I literally have no complaints about this series and I think it's the type of thing everyone could read. It's such a great sequel and I highly recommend these books to you guys.

I hope you give The Selection a go and if you've already read it, who do you prefer, Maxon or Aspen?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leah. This is my first visit to your blog...love it, it's really cool...the dress on this book cover is so amazing. Prefer the hardback to paperback...which do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for looking at my blog. Yes I love all the covers for this series! I much prefer hardbacks to paperbacks in general, there's just something about them. Glad you love my blog!

      Delete