Wednesday 26 August 2015

Book Review - Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan (Whole series review)

While I was on holidays I read the whole Percy Jackson series. It includes;
1. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief,
2. Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters,
3. Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse,
4. Percy Jackson and The Battle of The Labyrinth,
5. Percy Jackson and The Last Olympian.

They're about a boy named Percy Jackson who is 12 years old in the first book and gains a year each book. He is a demi-god which means he is half god and half human. The books follow his adventures and quests with his friends after he joins Camp Half-Blood which is a camp where all the half-bloods can stay and is the only place where they are safe.

I loved this series so much! All the books deserve 5/5 stars. There is a new adventure in each book and each is so gripping. Percy is such a funny and lovable character and I loved Rick Riordan's concept of the Greek Gods. I would recommend this series to anyone, It was brilliant.

I'm also reading the follow up series now called The Heroes of Olympus and it is so good already!

It's a quick to read series and I hope you give it a go!

Leah.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah I've read this book and i thought it was great
    Thanks again
    ,Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's cool Elaine!!! I thought they were really good and funny. The follow-up series is just as good too.
    You're welcome.
    Leah.

    ReplyDelete