Wednesday 12 August 2015

Book Review - Graduation Day By Joelle Charbonneau

Graduation DayThis book is the finale to The Testing trilogy. 

A civil war is brewing in this book and a group of rebels are planning a war to stop The Testing. Cia Vale has been told she must lead the rebellion but if she does she will put her family and friends at risk. She must kill the people in charge of The Testing in order to get rid of it forever but Cia doesn't know if she will be able to do it.

I thought this book was amazing. I flew through it in one sitting. It pulled me in and the plot was so good and action packed and I never knew what was going to happen. This book also deserves 5/5 stars, I just loved this entire trilogy so much and when it ended I really wished there would be more to come. 

These books were extremely well written and I'd say a lot of research and planning went into them.

Leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've read or are going to read this trilogy.

Leah.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah
    I am reading isle of the lost at the moment and it's sooooooo good . The books you reviewed in August look really good especially Dorothy must die because I love books where they tell the story from a different side of it. I am just finished reading stolen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston and am hoping to get the third book in that series (golden) in September.
    Thank you soooo much for reviewing these books cause I would literally have nothing to read otherwise.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine I'm so glad you are reading Isle of The Lost and that you like it! I'll definitely check out that series you're reading. You're welcome Elaine and thank you for reading my posts and keeping in touch.
    Leah.

    ReplyDelete