Wednesday 12 August 2015

Book Review - Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

This book is the first book in the Caster Chronicles series. 
Beautiful Creatures: Book 1

It follows a boy named Ethan Wate who lives in a small town called Gatlin. Then when Lena Duchannes, who is a Caster, moves to town strange things start happening. On Lena's sixteenth birthday she will be claimed and become Dark or Light. And when she and Ethan become close friends together they try to break the curse on Lena and the rest of her family. 

I liked this book but I found it quite boring at times and it was a really slow read. I didn't feel any connection towards the characters and I don't think I'll continue with the series for the moment anyway. I'd give this book a 3/5 stars. 

I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone really and the only thing I really enjoyed about it was the story line.

Let me know what you thought if you ever read this book.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment