Friday 7 August 2015

Book Review - Paper Towns By John Green

This is another stand alone book by John Green.
Image result for paper towns john green book depository

It's about a boy named Quentin, or sometimes referred to as Q in the book, and a girl named Margo who has lived across the street from Quentin since they were young. They used to be great friends but now they have grown apart. Then one night Margo, who loves to go on adventures, climbs through Quentin's bedroom window and takes him along on one of her many escapades. The next day Margo has disappeared but Quentin finds little clues that lead his and his friends to where Margo might have gone. 

The majority of the book is about how Quentin and his friends are piecing together the clues and heading out to find Margo. 

I liked this book and the character development and the relationships between them all was so lovely. I was very curious when Margo disappeared and the mystery of where she was was constantly going through my head. Some things were a little annoying though and sometimes the characters got on my nerve and the ending was also frustrating and didn't make much sense to me but I won't spoil it for you guys. Overall I'd give this book 4/5 stars. I still enjoyed it and it was a nice light read.

If you have opinions on this book please leave a comment.

Leah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment