Wednesday 12 August 2015

Book Review - The Testing By Joelle Charbonneau

This is the first book in The Testing series. 

It follows a sixteen year old girl named Cia Vale who lives in a small colony called Five Lakes. When she is accepted to participate in The Testing, along with three others from their colony, she can't wait to get started. But when her dad, who was in The Testing, tells her about his nightmare memories of his time there she starts to worry. Then she sets off for Tosu City to begin The Testing.

This book focuses mainly on Cia and her friends and how they are trying to pass The Testing and it explains what The Testing is about. I really loved this book and I loved the concept. It was really unique and was written really well. I also thought that from the very beginning all the characters were very individual and I could tell a lot of planning went into their personalities. 

I would rate this book 5/5 stars!

Leah.







No comments:

Post a Comment