Tuesday 17 November 2015

Book Review - Queen of Shadows By Sarah J. Maas

This book is the fourth in Sarah J. Maas' Throne Of Glass series. 

It follows Celaena Sardothien who is now Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen. She is back in Rifthold and now everyone she loves has been taken from her. She has to fight to get her cousin, her friend and her people back but Aelin has to get past the king first. He has joined forces with the witches and their army is getting bigger. 

This book was fantastic. This series is one of my favourites and I've been waiting for this book for ages and it definitely did not disappoint. Although it was a slow start, once the action kicked in it was there to stay. Aelin is a woinderful character and I love her personality. Another thing I liked was that it was told from a lot of different perspectives, each just as interesting as the others. I cannot recommend this book and series enough, 5/5 stars!!!  

If you decide to read this series, please read them in order otherwise you can't appreciate the story enough. I also have book reviews up for the other books in this series which I posted in July, if you want to check out what I thought of those too.

Thanks,
Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment