Tuesday 17 November 2015

Book Depository

Another website I love to use is Book Depository. This website allows you to buy books at a reasonable price.

The Book Depository is a brilliant site for anyone who loves buying physical books. It sells most of the latest, most popular books that young people are interested in, in both paperback and hardback editions. The books are sold for an amazing price with no added VAT and free postage and packaging internationally. Another bonus with this website is that it often has great sales on. Sometimes up to 35% off and can go up to 50% off with some novels! It also doesn't take very long to deliver the books you order to your address once they are dispatched and they always arrive in perfect condition I think this is another great aspect with this website.  

You can sign up with your email address and you will get email notifications when any sale is on. It allows you to keep a wishlist, in which I love to keep track of the books I'm dying to read.  

I much prefer this website to the likes of Amazon for price reasons. I hope this post was useful to you.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment