Monday 2 November 2015

Book Review - Alienated By Melissa Landers

This is the first book in Melissa Lander's Alienated series.

It is about a girl named Cara, who is hosting the first ever intergalactic student exchange program from the planet L'eihr. We hear from her perspective along with Alex's, who is Cara's exchange student. The humans aren't happy about this exchange program and as a result they will  not stop threatening Alex and Cara until Alex goes back to where he came from. But it's not that easy. Cara doesn't know the real reason why the exchange program was established or about Alex's real purpose on Earth but as the two get closer Alex begins to feel guilty about the L'eihrs plan with Earth.  

I loved this book a lot. Cara was a great character who I just loved from the word go. I loved hearing about the planet L'eihr as well and I though the author did an amazing job with describing the planet and including little stories about the planets culture as well as showing the differences between the humans and the L'eihrs. I also loved the fact that we got to hear from both perspectives which showed how the relationship between the two characters built up. I flew through this book and I cannot wait to get to the next one! I rate this book 4.5/5 stars.

Thanks for reading.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment