Sunday 5 July 2015

Book Shopping!!

Hello everyone, recently I went book shopping in Hodges Figgis on Dawson Street, Dublin. I spent two hours browsing while my mother went to have a coffee with a friend. I love looking around bookshops and often I just take a list of books to get on my kindle but every once in a while I like to buy the real thing to put on my shelf.

On this trip I got a total of seven books. I selected;
1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl,
2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas,
3. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli,
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas,
5. Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton,
6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige,
7. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman.

So far out of this list I have read The Assassin's Blade and am in the middle of A Court of Thorns and Roses. I am planning to review each book once I'm finished reading them and if you have read any of them I would love to hear what you thought.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment