Tuesday 28 July 2015

Book Review - Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

This book was just amazing!!!


It's about a sixteen year old named Simon who has a mysterious pen pal, Blue, that he emails. But then one of his emails falls into the wrong hands and Simon has to do everything he can to keep Martin from revealing the email to everyone. The story evolves from there and Simon has to decide whether or not he want to meet Blue or not. He knows Blue is a boy and that he goes to Simon's school and is trying to figure out who he is.

This is one of my favourite books of all time!! Simon is probably also my favourite character ever. It is such an amazing concept and is one of those books that stays in your mind for days after you finish it. The ending was so lovely and I was so happy for Simon and I would HIGHLY recommend this book!!!

Also a character in this book is named Leah and plays drums, as do I, so it was pretty funny when I found out this character was basically a fake me! :D

I really hope you give this a try and please comment about it if you do.

Leah.


No comments:

Post a Comment