Tuesday 22 September 2015

Book Review - The Wicked Will Rise By Danielle Paige

This is the second book in the Dorothy Must Die series. 

It starts  just where the first book has left off and Amy has been told exactly what she needs to do in order to kill Dorothy, who is the Dorothy from Oz but in this series she has turned evil and Oz is beginning to be destroyed! 
Other than that I can't say much as I don't want to give any spoilers so you'll have to go read this series to find out what happens!!!

I enjoyed this book immensely! It definitely wasn't your typical "good always wins" situation anyway! The cliff hanger at the end too was so annoying, but in a good way, and I cannot wait for the next one! The action in this book was brilliant and the character development was really good too. You got to know the characters so much more in it and I love them even more than I did in the first one! I rate this book 4.5/5 stars.

Highly highly recommend these books! (Also they have beautiful covers, what a bonus!!!)

Leah.







Also, look at this cover. This is the next book in the series and the cover is amazing!!! Also the title just draws me in and I cannot wait for it to be released!! I'm so excited, the cliff hanger in The Wicked Will Rise has me anticipating this book so much!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment