Saturday 5 September 2015

Book Review - Pandemonium By Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium is the second book in Lauren Oliver's Delirium series.

It follows two perspectives, Then and Now. Both are about Lena after she managed to escape from her town and the cure, but Alex did not make it. As far as we know in the beginning he may or may not be dead but still Lena can't get over the loss of him. A lot of new characters are introduced in this book since Lena is in a different place, but in case you read the first book I don't want to spoil you so that's all I can really say. 

It was such a brilliant book with excellent characters, the way they were written made me feel as if they were real. I love how she wrote it from two perspectives and she creates such suspense when you get to the good part in one perspective and you're waiting to see what happens next when it just ends and changes to the other perspective!!! 

I will rate this book 4.5/5 stars.

Definitely give this series a try but I'd recommend reading them in order or you can't appreciate it as much. This book also contains a bit more action than the first.

Leah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment