Wednesday 23 September 2015

Book Review - Split Second By Sophie McKenzie

Image result for split second sophie mckenzieSplit Second is the first book in Sophie McKenzie's series. 

It is told from two perspectives, Charlie and Nat. They are both witnesses of a terrorist attack but at the start they do not know each other. Both their families are devastated from the attack. Charlie and Nat end up at the same school and as they get to know each other Charlie begins to think Nat knows a lot more about the terrorist attack than he is saying. The story evolves from there. 

I loved the characters in this book and the events that happened were gripping and fascinating. The betrayal in this book was also very well written and even though I was suspicious of it it shocked me all the same! I rate this book 4/5 stars, I thought it was very good.

If you read this book, tell me what you thought!

Leah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment