Saturday 21 May 2016

Book Review - The Heart of Betrayal By Mary E. Pearson

The Heart Of Betrayal is the Sequel to The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.

The Heart of BetrayalI won't talk about the plot of this book because I don't want to spoil any of you on the results of book 1 in this series, so make sure you read my review for The Kiss Of Deception because it might be something you're interested in. I'm going to go straight into what I thought now and I hope you all will try out this series because I think it has something special.

This book was beautifully written, just like the first. The plot did not fail to disappoint in any way and I was completely satisfied with all the events that happened. Again, there was not much action in it and Lia was basically just in the same place but the whole time I could sense something building and it really added to the suspense of the story. I read this in a short period of time and I cannot wait for the third book, The Beauty of Darkness, to be released in August. This book deserves a 5/5 stars!

I hope my reviews for this series has encouraged you to read it and if you do, do not forget to tell me because I'd love to know that my posts are of some use to you.

Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment