Wednesday 2 August 2017

July 2016 Wrap - Up


  • Number of Books Read This Month: 5


1. The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks

The Lifeboat Clique Full Review

My Thoughts: Great light read for the summer. Highly enjoyed reading this novel. The humour was done very well, the banter between the characters was entertaining and the plot was very unique and funny!



2. The One by Kiera Cass

The One Full Review

My Thoughts: This book was wonderful. This whole series is wonderful! The concept is so interesting and well done. The characters are amazing and their personalities were all so different. The ending was really hear-warming and I can't wait to start the next part of this series.


3. The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

The Rose and The Dagger Full Review 

My Thoughts: This sequel didn't really do it for me. I was so disappointed as I thought the story had such potential as an amazing YA series. The touch of magic added to the book and the overall writing was quite beautiful. The plot just kind of dragged on I found and the climax just wasn't gripping at all.


Image result for glass sword

4. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Full Review To Come

My Thoughts: I really loved this book. Red Queen was amazing and this kept up that standard. The plot was very gripping and there was always something shocking going on! The characters from this series are just great and the relationships between a lot of them are very realistic.



5. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

Made You Up Full Review

My Thoughts: This novel is spectacular. It's definitely one of my favourites from this year and the way it was written was excellently done. The characters were all lovely and added to the realness of the story. Made You Up is a must read.






No comments:

Post a Comment