Wednesday 7 October 2015

Book Review - I Am Number Four By Pittacus Lore

I Am Number FourThis is the first book in the I Am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore. 

This book is about a boy, John, who is an alien from the planet Lurien. Along with his guardian, Henri, they move around and change their names and identities constantly to make sure that the things hunting John will not find and kill him. But when they move into Paradise, Ohio, John decides to try to make friends and settle down. Once he has make friends things begin to go wrong. Three have been killed, and John is next in line.    


I found this book kind of slow paced. I didn't really feel anything towards the characters and I thought the plot was quite boring. I would only rate this book a 2.5/5 stars, it took me a few weeks to get through and it was so dull at times.       

I'd love to hear your opinions on this book if you have read it.

Thanks,
Leah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment